[Dixielandjazz] Question

gluetje1 at aol.com gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 18:00:03 PST 2010

The searching I did show you are correct, Cab Driver was made a hit by the
Mills Brothers.

Ginny

In a message dated 1/3/2010 6:27:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rsr at ringwald.com writes:

I just  received a test that I have seen before and I think there is a
mistake in  it.

19. What was the name of the singing group that made the  song 'Cabdriver'
a hit?
a. The Ink Spots
b. The Supremes
c. The   Esquires

I believe it was the Mills Brothers?

--Bob  Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz  Band
916/806-9551

Check out our latest recording at  www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"if we can but prevent the government  from wasting the labours of the
people, under the pretence of taking care  of them, they must become
happy."  --Thomas  Jefferson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version  of virus
signature database 4740 (20100103) __________

The message was  checked by ESET NOD32  Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com