[Dixielandjazz] Fw: January 11, 2010 - SFTJF Jam Session

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 09:11:24 PST 2010

Happy New Year to all DJML listmates!

Because the San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation
Board meeting will be held the morning of January 11, 2010,
we've arranged to have another great jam session in the
evening following the meeting. We know that many of you may not be
able to attend, but we wanted to let everyone know about it. And,
because of the great response from all over the world to the last
session like this, we plan to make videos of the evening available
soon after!

*Special Announcement!*

*Come Hear The*
*SFTJF Board & Staff Jazz Band*
at
*Nick’s Restaurant, 100 Rockaway Beach, Pacifica, CA*
Easy to get to - Only 15 minutes South of downtown San Francisco -
Plenty of parking - Full bar (no-host) - Dance Floor

*Monday, January 11, 2010*
*6 pm – 9 pm*

Come and hear some great Traditional Jazz
featuring these great players:

Special guest *Bob Schulz* – cornet
*Bill Carter* – clarinet
*Marty Eggers* – piano
*Scott Anthony* – banjo/guitar
*Bill Reinhart* - bass
(drums to be determined)

(There is a possibility that Leon Oakley - cornet will be able to be
there as well!)

<http://www.nicksrestaurant.net>

*Nicks Rockaway Beach / 100 Rockaway Beach / Pacifica, CA*

*650-359-3900*

Directions

--From San Francisco take 280 South to Highway 1.

-- From the East Bay take the Bay Bridge to 101 South. Exit onto 280
South.
Take 280 South to Highway 1 South.

--From the South Bay, take 280 North to the Highway 1 South/Pacifica
exit.

then...

Take Highway 1 South for about 4 miles.
Turn right at 2nd traffic light. Nick’s is at the end of the street
on the left.