[Dixielandjazz] Happy New Year

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jan 2 09:42:57 PST 2010

A Happy New Year to you all from me too.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's contributions over the short time I've been a member. It's been a real education. And thank you to all that helped me get up and running with Band in a Box. It's revolutionized my musical world.

All the best,

Allan Brown

(PS. Since joining the list I've taken my first ever formal music exam. I passed my Grade 2 clarinet with distinction. Just another 6 to go!)