[Dixielandjazz] Big Bad Voodoo Daddy on NPR

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Jan 1 18:40:57 PST 2010

You can get a hour and a half New Years Eve concert from last night
here:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122139307

I have not heard the whole thing yet, so I don't know if there are any
interruptions or whatever. great so far!

I don't know if BBVD is doing the song that starts the recording -
does not sound like them much, but BBVD is on after a few minutes.
Very much in the Cab Calloway mode, if you are not familiar with BBVD.

Not sure if this is is limited to US networks, but you all might want
to give it a try!

Dave Richoux