[Dixielandjazz] missing emails was:Sock Monkey in New York

snogpitch at prodigy.net snogpitch at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 1 17:21:21 PST 2010

Barb,

Since you appear to be using hotmail as your email, you might want to check your spam folder using their webbased email.  I usually find a few in my spam folder on a regular basis.  I just add the senders name to my addressbook, which then all of that persons emails come into the main folder for incoming emails.

My addressbook for the webmail is a bit large because of it, but I keep that separate from what I store on my computer anyway.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
Webpage: http://pages.prodigy.net/snogpitch/