[Dixielandjazz] Stolen changes oops!

alevy at alevy.com alevy at alevy.com
Wed Feb 24 14:08:37 PST 2010

A) Sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain.
Frank Silver was sued. He won the case and his
children are still living on the ASCAP  royalties.
B) One of my biggest regrets is that I never asked
Frank Silver anything about George Gershwin.
It wasn't until the Ken Burns series on TV that I learned
"Bananas" was palyed at the same Paul Whiteman
concert with "Rhapsody In Blue" with Gershwin at the piano.
Cheers,
Al
Pianist, Composer, Arranger, Conductor, Teacher and Music Prep.
Please visit me at
http://alevy.com