[Dixielandjazz] Goldie Lucas

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 22 13:37:35 PST 2010

Hi Bob,

I suggest that you try to contact Laurie Wright, if he is still with us. He
wrote the definitive "King Oliver"in which Golden/ Goldie is mentioned 3
times, without any clue as to gender.

I cannot give you an address but try to GOOGLE his name and you may be in
luck.

Failing that try "Storyville Publications" and see if you can find a link. I
seem to remember that I may have had to deal with him by snail mail, if that
is the case his address us 66 Fairview Drive, Chigwell, Essex, 1G7 6HS
England.

Cheers

Glen.