[Dixielandjazz] OT-Bing Crosby, Frances Langford?

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Sun Feb 21 18:41:02 PST 2010

Thanks.  I found another source with three versions of "Over There" that play consecutively:  First by Billy Murray (another favorite of mine), next by Nora Bayes, and finally by Enrico Caruso (which I have on CD).  Caruso sings the second verse and chorus in French.  He also sings "That the boys are coming/The boys are coming" instead of "Yanks."  The site is http://www.firstworldwar.com/audio/overthere.htm .

Hal Vickery