[Dixielandjazz] THIS DAY IN JAZZ

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:58:06 PST 2010

I was just reminded of this by Bob Ringwald's posting of birthdays on this
date.

A lady named Nancy Beaven on a daily basis posts "this day in jazz" which
tells of births, deaths, recordings issued, etc. on any given date.on
Tradjazz (that "other list")

I do not know if DJML allows photos but Tradjazz does not and only shows the
text within her daily posts.

Should anyone want to see it in its true form, it may be done by logging
onto jazzagemusic.blogspot.com.

Just thought you might be interested.as I have often found performers who I
had even forgotten had existed.  (Of course, I also often have difficulty
remembering what I had for breakfast)

Aside from the three mentioned here earlier, I came upon British
trumpeter/leader Jack Jackson by going to that site today

Tides,
HC.

--
Music you grew up listening to