[Dixielandjazz] Armstrong copied

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:13:29 PST 2010

Well, Marek, I am learning something new every day.

While I was previously aware that there were two Don Cherrys, the trumpeter
and the singing golfer, I had only been aware of one Kenny Baker, that being
the vocalist who had preceded Dennis Day as regular
vocalist on Jack Benny's radio show., which will give you some indication
as to how long I've been around.

So let my horizons be broadened.

And, though it has nothing to do with music, I was reminded only five
minutes ago that it is extremely unwise to wipe one of your eyes right after
you have sliced a jalapeno pepper.

HC