[Dixielandjazz] Tad Jones and N.O. History

Rebecca Norman Thompson texasjazzlover at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 07:03:03 PST 2010

Thanks for reminding me of Tad Jones' name.  We miss hearing his lectures
during the SatchmoFest in August.  He died as the result of an accident a
few years ago.  His New Orleans roots are very deep and on our walk he had
lots of interesting "side stories" about the neighborhoods.

Rebecca
Flower Mound, TX

  _____