[Dixielandjazz] HYAR YE, HYAR YE

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:11:44 PST 2010

Yup, that's the way they would probably be saying it down here in the south.

For those subscribers here who are familiar with me from my "Callaghan's
Corner" on Radio OKOM as well as the Tradjazz discussion group, I guess you
have by now gathered that I have also subscribed to this list.

As to anyone not familiar with me before this, the "south" reference is
because while I was born in Pennsylvania and raised the first 36 years of my
life on Long Island, NY. I have been here in Houston, TX since 1975. (only
because I made a wrong turn after crossing the George Washington Bridge in
the middle of the night).

I received a very nice personal welcome from Bob Ringwald (to the list, not
to Texas) and will do my best to stay off any political issues and in
general keep my nose clean so that he does not regret his cordial greeting

I look forward to meeting new faces here and at the same time satisfy my
never-ending thirst for knowledge about the jazz music field..

So, let the games begin

Harry Callaghan