[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet resource

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Tue Feb 16 03:01:35 PST 2010

I just came across a web site offering a lead sheet sharing service

It may have been mentioned here before, but if it has, I missed it.

So for all of you that also missed it, go to

http://www.wikifonia.org/

You can search for a title or artist and once you have found what you want
you can select the key you want and then download a PDF of
the music.

You can also upload your own lead sheets to help increase the resource.

There is a real mix of tunes with lots falling into the OKOM category.

And it's all free.

Enjoy

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.