[Dixielandjazz] Rock Who?

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:08:02 PST 2010

Remember that Sinatra was considered the root of all evil at one time.  Likewise the ODJB,
Whiteman, Ragtime, and Presley.
I have a great love of OKOM, in fact all but a preference for it, but I refuse to cut down anything as far as musical

genre.  I'm no fan of rap or hiphop, but it's the equivalent of what hot music was in the 1920's.   Some

still wanted Stephen Foster, tame Tin Pan Alley, or Strauss waltzes in that time.

There is a lot of total crap out there....The Who generally is not crap, IMO, but that was a crappy show.

Roger Daltrey, the lead singer and frontman, should give it up a long time ago.  Pete

Townsend is a class act and amazing musician in every sense of the word.

steve