[Dixielandjazz] The Who ?

Jack Mitchell fjmitch at westnet.com.au
Wed Feb 10 00:46:52 PST 2010

I've never heard of the  Credibilty Gap, which doesn't worry me one scrap,
but the first WHO'S ON FIRST routine was by Abbot and Costelloe in some
movie back in the early forties.
Non Americans could understand (almost) the baseball terms used but I doubt
if dixieland fans (non Americans anyway) would recognise  the crazy names of
rock groups. Bugrum.

Best wishes
Jack Mitchell