[Dixielandjazz] re Saints Marching In

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Feb 9 12:13:13 PST 2010

Amen Ginny - I did a Super Bowl party yesterday and of course we played the
Saints.  For others info I play a rendition of Yakety Sax while the band
plays the Saints.  People really like that.  We usually do it as the
instruments take solos and are introduced.

I guess the Super Bowl people just didn't have their cameras ready when we
did it.

A bit off the subject but yesterday a show I was watching blanked out the
sound as they sang Happy Birthday.  There was a black caption line that said
the sound was deleted due to the expense of clearing the copyright.
Larry
StL