[Dixielandjazz] Hit of the week 1019: 6 Febr. 1930

Hans en Corrie koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Feb 6 10:05:19 PST 2010

Thanks Charlie for your comments. As it is 80 years ago that the first Hit
of the week was released I will post each week a small blog about these 80
years old cardboard records, that were published in a weekly scheme at my
http://hitoftheweek.blogspot.com

Hans

Jazz .. and more - a weekly blog:
http://keepswinging.blogspot.com