[Dixielandjazz] Roger Krum

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Feb 3 09:01:04 PST 2010

Roger Krum is the past Exec Director of the Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee.  He is also a former member of the Fulton Street Jazz Band.

The following note is from his daughter.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4772 (20100114) __________

http://www.eset.com