[Dixielandjazz] DJML Is Close To The Magic Number

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Dec 28 15:31:55 PST 2010

Listmates,

The DJML membership is at 597, just 3-away from the magic number of 600.

If you can get a friend to join, if 3 of you do this, we can finally hit the 600 mark.

I'll be on a 14 day Panama Canal cruise with Jazz Sea playing with the Bob Schulz band and our listmates Scott Anthony.  I hope to have Internet while aboard the ship.

However, please behave yourselves in my absence.  The assistant DJML Moderator Dave Haupt will be watching and if any of you misbehave, he will tell on you.

Best regards for a happy new year,

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator

www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.