[Dixielandjazz] Santa Will Be Late To Your House

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 04:07:20 PST 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to echo Bob's good wishes.to one and
all.

And, as to Santa being late, how many of you recall the classic sketch on
SNL when Santa took ill on Christmas Eve?

Unable to make his usual rounds, Harry Hannukah (Jon Lovitz) was recruited
to substitute for him.
While we're at it, how many remember being threatened with finding charcoal
in their stocking if they weren't good?

As for me, I'm still trying to build up the courage to face another NYE
without Guy Lombardo.

Tides,
HC.

Tides,