[Dixielandjazz] 65th Australian Jazz Convention

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 25 00:27:54 PST 2010

Dear Jazzmates,
As is customary at the end of each year I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year.
Once again Jess and I will be attending the annual Australian Jazz Convention, to be held this year in the regional city of Orange, New South Wales, from 26th to 31st December 2010.
This will be the 65th Jazz Convention, the 3rd of which I attended as a teenager in 1948.
So far, I have managed to be at 52 of them over the years, as a musician, organiser and Trustee.
   http://www.2010ajc.com.au/Jazz19.11/2010_Australian_Jazz_Convention_Orange.html
We will be back home on New Year's Day, so please hold the interesting emails until we return.
Very kind regards,
Bill.