[Dixielandjazz] Christmas gig

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 10:28:06 PST 2010

On 20/12/2010 17:32, Jim Kashishian wrote:

Christmas Day:  anyone else got a gig on the 25th?

Yes, Tony and I are supposed to be "working" in  a hotel in Kent (UK)
for 3 days 24th to 27th with Geoff Cole, Brian White and others.... The
daytime  temperature is forecast to rise to zero later in the week so
the roads should be Ok .... not sure about the airports.

We were looking forward to seeing John Crocker (played reeds with Chris
Barber for about 17 years) tomorrow night but that's cancelled. If
anyone in the UK is interested he's rescheduled for Jan 11; the gigs at
Theale nr Reading

I know people from the frozen north find it odd that the country
collapses when we have heavy snow but it used not to happen often enough.

Jude