[Dixielandjazz] Another Shameless Plug

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 15:36:42 PST 2010

I have just released a new version of my Android smartphone app, GigBag 1.2

It is a full-featured event calendar, gig tracker, and income and expense logger for musicians especially, but general use as well. The new version has a number of added features such as:  sync events to your online Google Calendar, data file backup, and a cleaner, sleeker looking UI.

To see all the various screens and features, just go to the online help at http://www.santhony.com/androidapps/gigbagindex.htm

It is available on the Android Market for $4.99. Right now it is only available in an English-language for USA, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. I'm hoping to figure out how to add support for other languages soon.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all!

Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine