[Dixielandjazz] Scratchy Grooves

Mike Schwimmer mschwim at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 11:28:34 PST 2010

Thanks, Steve.  I'm a new subscriber and it's great to get these links.

I, too, have a dixieland and trad jazz radio show that streams on the www at womr.org.  It's on Sundays from 9AM to Noon, Eastern Time.  It's called The Yesterday Shop and I alternate Sundays with a program called Dixieland, Etc. -- so you can hear OKOM every single Sunday year 'round at that time.  WOMR broadcasts out of Provincetown and Orleans MA and is a publicly owned station (tho' not NPR affiliated), and so there are no bothersome commercials -- just a few 15-second or so brief announcements.  I play stuff from my own collection, specializing in great old 78's.  I'm a moldy fig drummer and washboard player and know the music well.  Give us a listen!

Thanks!

Mike Schwimmer