[Dixielandjazz] Blast Malaguena

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Dec 14 13:12:54 PST 2010

To:  DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans lists

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz society of Pensacola

C. J. Landry, saxophonist now living in nearby Lillian, AL sends this link to Blast—a brass and  dancing group.

It was new to me.  If you like it, there are several other you tube items, some of which have had half a million views.

CJ is a valuable musical addition to our area, having retired from the US Navy Commodores, Navy’s premier jazz group based in the Washington, DC area.  After retirement from the Navy, he gigged in the DC area before moving to our Central Gulf Coast area.

Enjoy.