[Dixielandjazz] WGJB on World Jazz and Jazzology (was Correction - World's Greatest JB - Xmas)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 11 18:10:48 PST 2010

Marek Boym wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, none of the recordings released by
> Jazzology has prviously been issued on World Jazz Records or any other
> label (with the possible exception of "Goose Pimples," [JCD-331]).

Dear Marek,
My files indicate the following World Jazz and Jazzology association:

World's Greatest Jazz Band "Century Plaza"
	World Jazz WJLP-S-1 reissued on Jazzology JCD-390

World's Greatest Jazz Band Plays Cole Porter
   	World Jazz WJLP-S-6 reissued on Jazzology JCD-320 [CD]

World's Greatest Jazz Band Plays Rodgers & Hart:
	World Jazz WJLP-S-7 reissued on Jazzology JCD-300 [CD] and Jazzology JCD-320 [CD]

World's Greatest Jazz Band Plays George Gershwin
	World Jazz WJLP-S-11 reissued on Jazzology JCD-300 [CD]

Jazzology JCD-300 [CD] titled "Plays George Gershwin and Rodgers & Hart"
Jazzology JCD-320 [CD] titled "Plays Cole Porter and Rodgers & Hart"

So our mate George Buck is doing his bit.
Very kind regards,
Bill.