[Dixielandjazz] Correction - World's Greatest JB - Xmas

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Sat Dec 11 12:00:50 PST 2010

Many years ago, I heard that the "World Jazz Records" materials were sold to
George Buck. Buck has released many of these WGJB on CD (see
http://tinyurl.com/23dzfae ), the Christmas album is not among them.
Possibly due to the fact that only 32 minutes were recorded (to my
knowledge).

If George has them, perhaps a bit of urging might convince him to re-master
and release them. Say please!

Stan
Stan Brager