[Dixielandjazz] Northern California: High Hand Cafe Tonight Sat Dec 11 And New Year's Eve

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Dec 11 11:46:30 PST 2010

Dear Friends,

Darrell Fernandez has been called out of town due to a family emergency.  Thus we are thrilled to have the wonderful vocalist Melissa Collard filling in tonight.

Melissa and I will be at the High Hand Cafe this evening, 6:00 - 8:30 PM.

Dinner reservations are strongly suggested.  Call Jan at 916/ 652-2064.

The beautiful High Hand Cafe, Nursery and Art Gallery is located just a short drive from Sacramento up I-80.  Turn off on Sierra College Blvd., go left over the freeway and right on Tailor Road.

Come early and stroll through the beautiful nursery.  The shops will be open until 8:00 PM for the holiday season.

Make your plans now for New Year's Eve at the High Hand Cafe with the Bob Ringwald Trio Featuring Melissa Collard.  For reservations, call 916-652-2065.

For more info, log onto:
www.highhand.com

--Bob Ringwald