[Dixielandjazz] Banjos and Brass St Louis---Update

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Sat Dec 11 07:25:33 PST 2010

Yeah as Steve said - Chloe is fabulous. And if you don't know about her
at all - she's a reed player. You can see a clip of her from the Sun
Coast 2009 festival playing with the St. Louis Stompers and Wally's
Warehouse Waifs on my youtube channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqWpXOR2-dM

And yes, weather permitting, Jean will be at the Christmas party. But
she says if there is any ice on the road, she's not going. So pray for
good weather! The band will be fantastic no matter what, with the added
bonus of Noel Kaletsky.

The B&B group was great once again and I love the Sands for featuring
our music TWO nights a week. Plus great food. And starting in January,
no smoking! What's not to like?

Beth