[Dixielandjazz] World's Greatest JB - Xmas

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:09:08 PST 2010

Stan:

This can only be regarded as a "stab in the dark"as I am not familiar witht
the album of which you speak.

The only male vocalist I remember being with WGJB was banjoist Clancy Hayes,
who had earlier been with Lu Watters and Bob Scobey.

As to a female vocalist, I do know that after Clancy departed, Maxine
Sullivan performed and recorded with them for awhile but maybe our
"man down under" can be more specific after he reads this.

Tides,
HC

--
Suppose you were an idiot