[Dixielandjazz] Marty Grosz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 06:08:37 PST 2010

Hi,
I don't remember the year, but many years ago I purchased a Marty
Grosz LP recorded either at the Gaslight or Your Father's Moustache.
A friend wanted it badly, I gave it to him, he passed (or lent) it to
someone else, and  it got lost.  But I am quite sure that it was
recorded long before the Soprano Summit came into being.
Cheers