[Dixielandjazz] : Historic Photos of New Orleans Jazz-- Pat Cooke Writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 9 07:10:01 PST 2010

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list and DJML

From: Norman

Re: Continuing correspondence about Tom Morgan’s book about historic New Orleans Jazz Photos.

Readers will call recent review of the book by Charlie Suhor.  Veteran New Orleans bassist, Pat Cooke wrote.

See continuing post s and his explanation of a photo he donated to the LA State Museum Jazz Collection.

Thanks, Pat.