[Dixielandjazz] Monty Sunshine RIP

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:39:34 PST 2010

Had our distinguished colleague from the Netherlands noticed, John's e-mail
was dated November 30.

Of course, I can offer no explanation as to why it took a full week for it
to reach the list.             possibly inclement weather?  hit a flock of
geese? or it might have taken a stopover in Rod Serling's "Twilight Zone"

--
Suppose you were an idiot
Suppose you were a member of Congress