[Dixielandjazz] FW: Leonard Cohen

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Dec 7 04:36:38 PST 2010

Art Wood posted this link:  http://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/band2008.html
...on Leonard Cohen's tour.  Interesting reading about the various members
of the band, and their history.  I was interested to find Javier Mas on the
list of musicians!

Reading further into the link, you will find that aside from the 6 piece
backup band & 3 vocalists, the crew to make the tour happen totals 46
people!

Various laments from djmlers about OKOM not getting where the big names get
should take note & realize that not even the best of the best of our ilk
will get anything like that kind of support for a tour, nor would they draw
the crowds to pay for it.

It's just a different ball game.

Jim