[Dixielandjazz] IF you are in the neighborhood ---

Bob Brodsky rfoxbro at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 16:26:35 PST 2010

 Don't miss my 'concert' - another way of keeping the music alive - but, alas, I fear my audience- as usual -  will be only old-timers. So far, i have made 3 conversions: a deaf mute, a black Labrador,and a colorful Macaw!  But, please spread the world to your friends in LA County and environs.  Thanks   Bob

   WANT TO HEAR MUSIC OF THE ‘20s  & ‘30s ?

                           Then, come to the

          15th SERENADE FOR
           MOULDY FIGGES

   A SLIDE / NARRATION / MUSIC SHOW

   FEATURING NEW ORLEANS JAZZ AND

        THE BLUES, AS PERFORMED BY THE
   ORIGINATORS:  LOUIE ARMSTRONG,

KING OLIVER, BESSIE SMITH,  ET AL.

                                       CONDUCTED BY THE MOLDIEST FIG
                          OF THEMALL – BOB BRODSKY

               AUTHOR OF “THE WORLD IN A JUG”–
          ‘The Lore of  New Orleans and Dixieland Jazz’
                             (Amazon.com/books)

      REDONDO BEACH MAIN LIBRARY
                                                PCH and Carnellian

              January 4, 2011,  6-8 p.m.