[Dixielandjazz] Monty Sunshine RIP

Ingemar Wågerman gotariver at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:37:05 PST 2010

When we made a UK tour with the Gota River Jazzmen in 2003 we met Monty
and George Webb at the Sidcup Jazz Club. Now they are both gone. Sad.
There is a photo of Monty, George, our former drummer Hans Åsberg and
myself on my website www.jazzhistoria.se (George Webb obit.) The photo
is also published in my book about the traditional jazz in Gothenburg,
"Down By the Riverside" (unfortunately written in Swedish...)
Ingemar Wågerman