[Dixielandjazz] Bud Freeman on Clarinet

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:11:33 PDT 2010

This old gray Mare(k) (s)he ain't what (s)he used to be...

I have the Bunny Berigan session; can't listento it right now
(1:05AM), but shall do so tomorrow.  The LP is No. 174 in my
collection; now i've about a thousand, plus tapes and CDs - more and
more music, and less and less time to hear it all!

I haven't got the other one, but Donna has, so I'll try to hear it
when I'm there.
Cheers