[Dixielandjazz] Anyone there???

BILL HORTON hoodatdere at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 16:53:27 PDT 2010

It's been a long time (a couple of years?) since I've tuned in to the DJML and I
saw it listed on my email contacts and decided to check if you're still in
operation.  Is that oh-so-humble guy from Philly still expounding?  Ringwald,
are you still keeping everyone in line?  I see Fulton Street is in the lineup
for the Pismo Jubilee By The Sea, which I hope means the old feud with the BSR
is over?  Bob Newman, now retired from FS, says he won't be coming down.  Nor
will Roger Krum because of his poor health.  Thanks, though, for many great
musical memories from those two!

There will be three generations of Hortons attending the Jubilee in October, and
we're dragging along three others (maybe more) from the Santa Clara retirement
community where I have settled.  Any DJMLers attending please look me up.
Remember, I'm the guy with the Col. Sanders beard, but much better looking.  And
without the greasy fingers.

Kazoo Virtuoso Bill Horton