[Dixielandjazz] Budapest/Prague

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Aug 16 13:56:00 PDT 2010

The Dixie band that often plays on the Carl Bridge is called "Jazz No
Problem" - they have been there a long time!

Personnel varies, but this video is typical:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK7c-px3K7w

There are a lot of jazz clubs in Prague, most are more modern or mix
in blues and rock.
http://www.agharta.cz/index.php?p=links&site=agharta_ajc  has a lot of
links.

Dave Richoux