[Dixielandjazz] "Fascinating New Orleans as seen on Tour" misses the boat.

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 20:03:58 PDT 2010

Update to 2010.  Not sure when it became a hotel, but adult jazz camp
occurred at the locally owned Bourbon Orleans Hotel on the corner of Bourbon  &
Orleans in the French Quarter.  I did not have any complaints, nor  did
anyone else share theirs with me.  We were on the second floor, so  missed out
on the ghosts on 6 & 7.  Did not see the ballroom dancer  ghost either.
Never even felt any cold spots during the 100 degree  days.  Drats!

Except for Fritzel's and our own transformation of the hotel's bar into a
New Orleans Jazz spot, I did mostly go out of the quarter to hear the music
I  wanted.
Ginny

In a message dated 8/15/2010 6:22:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,