[Dixielandjazz] Goodman Carnegie Hall

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 08:34:58 PDT 2010

What strikes me about the 1938 Carnegie Hall concert, (And only the first, definitly not the second, in the same year!) that the trumpet section played so well.All three of them, Ziggy, Harry and Griffin played almost flawlessy. A quality section work that no other bigband in that era could match!Kind regards,Bert BrandsmaInialoane 289263 RD Garypthe Netherlands