[Dixielandjazz] FW: re Die Moritat (was Threepenny Opera)

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Sat Aug 14 08:29:58 PDT 2010

So as not to forget, or to jog the memory...

Moritat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyckP1Sjjoc

The Nairobi Trio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoLTFQsFswM

(The piano playing ape is Edie Adams.)

And the closing, Oriental Blues (which contains a whole lot of Gershwin's Rialto Ripples):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTgJTRoJj24

Hal Vickery