[Dixielandjazz] Dick Hyman with BG

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:24:50 PDT 2010

Bill, Marek and that guy Al (whoever he is)

As I log off for this Friday, August 13, 2010 I must mention that I have
before me a 10" LP entitled "Benny Goodman Trio".

At the time of this recording, the trio is indicated as being Benny Goodman,
clarinet, Teddy Wilson, piano and James Crawford, drums.

Selections are:

After Hours
When You're Smiling
Blue
At Sundown
Bye Bye Pretty Baby
Stompin' at the Savoy
I'll Never Be the Same
All I Do is Dream of You

I don't have a date on it but the catalog number is H343 and if the label's
purple, odds are it's CAPITOL.

See y'all manana

Harry

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -