[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Concert in Beautiful Green Lane PA.

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 14:22:56 PDT 2010

If you are in the area (15 miles South of Allentown PA) come on by
Green Lane Park this Sunday and see Barbone Street in performance at
the New band shell there.

We perform our concert of Swing and Dixieland from 6 to 8 PM Sunday
evening. FREE ADMISSION

The venue is gorgeous, with great views of Green Lane Reservoir. The
band shell is just off Green Lane Road and is near the intersection of
Route 29 and Route 63 in the town of Green Lane PA.

The band is smokin', after having performed in numerous venues all
summer long. Ask the folks who saw us at Temple University, Ambler
Campus, or ask Upper Dublin Township Parks & Recreation. We drew the
largest audience this year for them at our concert there last Sunday.
Etc., etc., etc.

Good music, great venue, who could ask for anything more?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

PS. If you can't make that one, come see us on Quaker Hill at the
Hickman, 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester PA next Wednesday, 6:30 to
7:30 PM August 18 (rain date Thursday). Or at Miller Park in nearby
Exton PA on Sunday August 22 at 6:30  to 8:30 PM. These concerts are
also FREE ADMISSION.