[Dixielandjazz] Autumn radio programs have space for new CD issues

Brian Harvey brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 10:51:56 PDT 2010

The autumn schedule of the Hot Jazz Channel (www.radiojazz.co.uk) is now
being prepared and first off we're going to celebrate our 50th show at the
beginning of what will be our fifth successful year.
John Booth and I want to thank all DJML list members for their strong
support - that support is vital because the show is self financed and non
profit making.
It exists purely for the sake of the music.
For the new season we need new CDs to broadcast and review.
Some would read that as our plea for "freebies" - it's not - we're happy to
return CDs if the senders ask.
We get 80 to 100,000 listeners to every show and review every CD in a large
section of review pages - all the archive pages are available to view.
With every review we give an address from which the records can be bought.
If you have any questions we're happy to answer them.
Thanks again for your support - as the Duke said - we want you to know that
we do love you madly....
Brian Harvey and John Booth