[Dixielandjazz] Benny Goodman, Teddy Wilson, Jess Stacy

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:28:39 PDT 2010

No, Bill........while I have the LP with Rosie that you describe here, it is
not the one I was referring to with Hyman on piano.

Perhaps I gave you a bum steer and instead of being a Columbia 10" LP, it
could have been a Capitol EP....I know that it had a cardboard cover else
there would not have been a personnel listing available to me.

Now that you have made mention of Bobby Donaldson on drums on this LP, I'm
pretty sure that he also played drums of the one that I've trying to come up
with.

I'll have to check around and get back to you.

Now, a native Texan would never think of giving you a bum steer, even if
you're from Australia.  It's those transplanted NY Yankess that you've gotta
look out for.

Tides
Harry

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -