[Dixielandjazz] Happy Birthday

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 07:05:01 PDT 2010

OK, gang...........now this is a question I've been meaning to ask for some
time and I guess now might be right.

It is not a test......I am actually anxious to know the answer.

Why was it that while Jess Stacy was the regular pianist with the Benny
Goodman ORchestra, when it came to smaller combos, from trio up through
quintet,(sextet?) the man on the keys was Teddy Wilson?

Thanx
HC

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -