[Dixielandjazz] Peggy Lee biopic

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:17:38 PDT 2010

Makes me really curious as to whether Reese will be doing her own singing as
she did in her Oscar-winning role as June Carter Cash........or will they be
using Peggy's original recordings and going the lypsynch route?

But while I'm here, I couldn't resist telling you of the time an elderly
gentleman I met in my local Sally's Gift Shop said to me,

"Did you hear about that movie star who attempted suicide?"

"No, I hadn't.......what was her name"

He replied "It think it was Reese something"

"Witherspoon?" I asked.

"No, I believe it was with a knife"

It's only Tuesday.....Fer shur it can only get worse as the week moves on.

HC

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -