[Dixielandjazz] Speaking of Great Chick Singers....(for Judy)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:08:56 PDT 2010

Al:

Don't remember Jo's other two names but I remember in the
bluegrass/hillbilly category she recorded "Temptation" (or "Tim-tay-shun")
on the flip side of Red Ingle's "Cigareets and Whuskey and WIld, Wild Women"

But, while we're at it, since you remember the two left hands on the album
cover, do you remember who the blonde was who was supposed to be
representative of Darlene?

Harry (probably as uncomfortable in Houston as you are in Sugarland today)

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -