[Dixielandjazz] SO THAT'S WHAT ALL THE FUSS WAS ABOUT

Daniel Barrett danpbarrett at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:09:47 PDT 2010

Dear Rick,

Wow! So often, the obvious eludes me. Look for the new, improved, much louder, provocatively-dressed, Rebecca Kilgore Quartet appearing soon. By then, Eddie, Joel and I will have full "sleeve" tats (hey, maybe Becky, too. I alos dig the spiked hair idea. Your suggestion of a purple hue is well-advised).  Maybe we can get Ginger Baker out of retirement to play drums with us (although he was actually too good by today's standards).

I'll work on my new No Wars in the Rain Forest Suite. I think we have a million-seller on our hands.

Thanks for the new career moves, man! We'll be sure to give credit where it's deserved...

I hoe to visit Portland again soon; it's great place. (Powell's Books!)

Best,

--Dan Barrett
Costa Mesa, CA